Kuan-Nien Chen, PhD, Professor/ Director
● Teaching Courses
2. Analysis of Consumers’ Behavior
3. Project on Fragrance and Cosmetics and Practice
4. Marketing Management
5. Consumers’ Psychology
6. Case Study of Marketing Management
1. Special Topics on Medical Human Resource Management (Dept. of Pharmacy)
● The Highest Education Degree
Ph.D., University of New South Wales, Australia
● Personal Experiences
2011-present, Professor, Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science, Kaohsiung Medical University
2007-2011, Associate Professor, Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science, Kaohsiung Medical University
2002-2007, Lecturer, Center for General Education, Kaohsiung Medical University
● TEL：07-3121101 ext.2622
● Research Area
Organizational learning, Marketing strategies, Library evaluation
1. Sun, Hao-chang and Chen, Kuan-nien* (2012), A proposed model for library stacks management. Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services, 36(1-2): 24-29.
2. Chen, Kuan-nien, and Huang, In-ting (2012), Library use by medical students engaging in problem-based learning: A Taiwanese case study. Libri, 62(3): 248-258.
3. Chen, Kuan-nien (2013), Dynamic subject numbers replace traditional classification numbers. Knowledge Organization, 40(3): 160-168.
4. Yang, Li-chun, and Chen, Kuan-nien* (2015), The impact of visual and olfactory senses on purchase intentions for scented products. International Journal of Market Research, 57(1): 125-144.
5. Lin, Hsin-tung, Chen, Guo-hsung, Yen, Fong-lin and Chen, Kuan-nien* (2016) Objective and self-perceived facial skin status using whitening efficacy of cosmetic products on Taiwanese women. Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications, 6: 117-123.