Yen-Ling Chen, PhD, Professor
● Teaching Courses
2. Fragrance & Cosmetics Formulation
1. Special Topics on Analysis of Fragrance and Cosmetics
2. Special Topics on Bioanalysis
● The Highest Education Degree
Ph. D. in School of pharmacy, College of Pharmacy,
Kaohsiung Medical University
● Personal Experiences
2013/08~present, Associate Professor, Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2013/08~present, Associate, Professor (inter-school joint appointment), Department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, College of Marine Sciences, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2009/08-2013/07, Assistant Professor, Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
● TEL：07-3121101 ext.2584
● Research Area
Cosmetic analysis, pharmaceutical analysis, clinical DNA examination, capillary electrophoresis.
● Recent Publications(since 2012)
1. Kuan-Ling Chen, Shiuh-Jen Jiang, Yen-Ling Chen*, Determining lead, cadmium and mercury in cosmetics using sweeping via dynamic chelation by capillary electrophoresis. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2017, doi: 10.1007/s00216-017-0193-1.
2. Kai-Chen Yang, Jia-Huei Zheng, Yen-Ling Chen*, Kuen-Chan Lee*,Er-Chieh Cho* Carboxyfullerene decorated titanium dioxide nanomaterials for reactive oxygen species scavenging activities. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 53025-53033.
3. Wen-Yao Hsiao, Shiuh-Jen Jiang, Chia-Hsien Feng, Shih-Wei Wang, Yen-Ling Chen*, Determining ultraviolet absorbents in sunscreen products by combining direct injection with micelle collapse on-line preconcentration capillary electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatography A, 2015, 1383, 175-181.
4. Fang-Yi Liao, Ying-Chi Lin, Yen-Ling Chen, Chia-Hsien Feng*, Determination of tranexamic acid in various matrices using microwave-assisted derivatization followed by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction. Journal of Chromatography A, 2015, 1377, 35-45.
5. Wei-Ni Chen, Shiuh-Jen Jiang*, Yen-Ling Chen, A.C. Sahayam, Slurry sampling flow injection chemical vapor generation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace Ge, As, Cd, Sb, Hg and Bi in cosmetic lotions. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2015, 860 8-14.
6. Yen-Ling Chen, Yu-Chen Huang, Chun-Chi Wang, Direct assay of uroporphyrin and coproporphyrin in human urine by reverse-mode field amplified sample injection-sweeping and micellar electrokinetic chromatography. Talanta, 2015, 143, 27-34.
7. Yi-Hui Lin, Chi-Yu Lu, Shiuh-Jen Jiang, Wen-Yao Hsiao, Hui-Ling Cheng, Yen-Ling Chen*, Application of a multivariate approach for analyte focusing by micelle collapse-micellar electrokinetic chromatography for analyzing sunscreen agents in cosmetics. Electrophoresis, 2015, 36, 2396-403.
8. Yi-Hui Lin, Chia-Hsien Feng, Shih-Wei Wang, Po-Yun Ko, Ming-Hsun Lee, Yen-Ling Chen*, Determination of Nicotine in Tobacco by Chemometric Optimization and Cation-Selective Exhaustive Injection in Combination with Sweeping-Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, 2015, 2015:869719.
9. Yen Ling Chen*, Shiuh Jen Jiang, Chia Hsien Feng, Shih Wei Wang, Yi Hui Lin, Pei Yu Liu, Application of central composite design for the determination of exfoliating agents in cosmetics by capillary electrophoresis with electroosmotic flow modulation. Analytical Letters, 2014, 47, 101670-1682.
10. Chun-Chi Wang, Shu-Fang Cheng, Hui-Ling Cheng, Yen-Ling Chen* Analysis of anabolic ndrogenic steroids in urine by full-capillary sample injection combined with a sweeping CE stacking method. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2013, 405, 1969-1976.
11. Chun-Chi Wang , Chia-Chia Lu , Yen-Ling Chen , Hui-Ling Cheng, Shou-Mei Wu*, Chemometric optimization of cation-selective exhaustive injection sweeping MEKC for quantification of ractopamine in porcine meat. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2013, 61, 5914-5920.
12. Chia-Ju Tsai, Yen-Ling Chen, Chia-Hsien Feng* Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction combined with microwave-assisted derivatization for determining lipoic acid and its metabolites in human urine. Journal of Chromatography A. 2013, 1310, 31-36.
13. Pei-Yu Liu, Yi-Hui Lin, Chia Hsien Feng, Yen-Ling Chen*, Determination of hydroxyl acids in cosmetics by chemometric experimental design and cyclodextrin-modified capillary electrophoresis. Electrophoresis, 2012, 33, 3079-3086.